Mac, your pushing it!

aff1993

In Runtime
Youve probably seen the Mac vs PC ads, with the nerd looking guy for PC (they really mean windows, but ofcourse they cant say it) and the Hip looking guy for Mac.
Well in my case they have pushed it over the line, they bag the $H!T out of Windows, half the ads not true, and here they are

http://www.apple.com/getamac/

(Quicktime required)
What makes me angry is PC wants a C++ GUI book, and he gets a PhotoAlbum, and Mac gets the book, whats wrong with C++??
anyhoo, i more thing, why does he say G.U.I as "goowey"????
Anyway, are you pi$$3D off?

Oooh I can live with it...Okay maybe theyre taking it a little too far. But im happy with my 'PC' thankyou Mac :)

Me too, so what if its always getting attacked, it cant help it, except for anti-virus, i hate Mac! So rude and liars!

aff1993 said:
anyhoo, i more thing, why does he say G.U.I as "goowey"????
Because thats how you say it. It's pronounced as a word.

And FYI, most of that stuff they say about Mac's is true. Mac's are better than pc's, they're more user friendly, they don't have viruses, they interact with most everything, they are superior for image editing....

But I'm still happy with my pc.

Well, as a matter of fact, they only trouble with PCs is those crap stuff like Viruses and stuff. The rest, a PC and MAC can do it. The only difference is that you (the user) have to get additional software in, as the MAC, you have it in the box.

I dont think its a direct attack on windows, becuase in the commercials they flaunt the ability to run windows on a mac.
Anways the commercials are rubbish, obviously a 10 year old girl is running the pc, if it acts like that.

you know something? You can actually run MAC OS X on a PC, if you have Intel.

yes, PC's are FAR better than ANY mac, they can do almost anything a mac can do and more, besides there are alot more programs and games made for Windows OS than OS X and other Mac OS.

The apple company is taking advantage of the hip alternative people trying to be different and buying macs. Those computers are so overpriced, but the OS is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom