Mac...is it true?

Thats why people who buy Mac's are such loners. :p

I hope you mean in software...

Hey, I own a old iMac. Does that make me a "loner". I better hope not. I find that everyone has a taste for what they want, and should not get criticized for choosing it.

Mac's are the devil...

Seriously, I hate it when people make assumptions.

*sigh*

It is kinda hard to tell scarcasim over the internet. Because you dont hear the tone of voice..

Apple computers are art. They may be expensive and all, but the construction of all Mac computers are far superior to any pre-built PC to date.

Thank you Setishock, Fixed up my crappy spelling

When will Apple go to to Intel? Have they made any sort of date? Or gotten started on it?

Distortion88 said:
Unless he's talking about kama sutra, which of course doesnt entirely make sense....

I'em indeed a *She*..Female..hence geek_gal

alvino said:
Apple computers are art. They may be expensive and all, but the construction of all Mac computers are far superior to any pre-built PC to date.

Apple's are dear? :eek: Thats new... and surprising..

Ive had to deal with Mac's and they are...err yeah not so good, PC is better..
My old high school had them as a computer and they were so anoying..arg, and where ever you looked in the library...their they were silly colour 'things'..everywhere in the darn school...jeez..

But i do agree with ~mr mixx~, graghics(sp)..from what ive heard, great things, i havent used them for 'hard' graghics(sp).. like making.. So i belive about that.
But other than that..pfff :p

Back
Top Bottom