Mac or PC?

Mac OS X owns. Just because more over now im into movie editing and movie viewing nothing else.

Oh lord, not another!

PC - More programs available..

MacOSX - More secure, because not as many programs are available for it..

Both have their pro's and cons, personally, Windows, because I know it so well..

joxley1990 said:
Oh lord, not another!

PC - More programs available..

MacOSX - More secure, because not as many programs are available for it..

Both have their pro's and cons, personally, Windows, because I know it so well..
same here

EDIT: also more expensive in some cases and more expensive/harder to upgrade (Macs)

I like PC. I hate those damn Mac commercials though.

Unless you're completely retarded, PCs are quite easy to use.

It dosen't matter what we think really. Alls it matters is personal prefrence. If I could I would say both or neither. The reason why it is personal prefrence is because you don't state what you want to do with the OS. For example if your a huge gammer, and want to pwn some noobs I would hate for you to have a Mac infront of you because there are no real games on the Mac, well there is there just not that well made, and if they are they are just old PC games. Now if you wanted to graphic design like Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Maya, or Adobe Premier (or w.e Video Editing is out there for Mac) then you would want to go to Mac, cause they are knowen for there great layout for designing great works of art. Now if you wanted this for an educational purpose Mac use to be the top seller (thats why my school is so stupid to get these eMac's), but now PCs are moving in on that territory and helping with the education. The reason why this is becausee the layout is so simple to use that is why Mac use to be. Now with more and more kids owning there own PCs they now know how to use the start bar is, and they know what the My Computer button do (these are not jokes my mom asked me the other day how to copy and paste)...Ya, so you can someitmes just blame it on the interface. Getting back to your question and ending statment is that this is all up to you, and my personal prefrence is PC cause I love building them, and I love gaming :)

mac's for making movies, and editing
pc's for everything else..

mac's maybe more secure, but with pc's you can always switch over to linux.. = )

I say OSX on PC!!! Get the best of both worlds, although whether it's legal or not is still being debated.

EDIT: If I had to choose one or the other - PC for the better gaming experience.

I like PCs better, because I'm more familiar with them plus they can run a better variety of programs in general. All the computers at my school are Windows-based PCs and I've been using them for ~7 years at this school and 2 in my last school, plus my family has always used Windows-based PCs, so I'm a lot more familiar with PCs than Macs. A lot of the things I get are .exe files, and from what I know, these don't work on Macs.

IMO, I think that Macs sometimes have the ability to be faster, but there just aren't enough games and compatible programs for them. It's bad enough with 64-bit Windows trying to find stuff that works. Agree or disagree, I don't care. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom