Mac OS X

smithers3628

Solid State Member
I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not you can buy PC parts (n-vidia 680i mobo, intel cpu, 8800 gtx) and put Mac OS X on it. I am sick of using windows and ridding myself of viruses so i really want to know if this is possible. I thank anyone who helps in advance. =)

first off i havnt got a virus in 3 years using windows xp
because A i use a good free antivirus
B im smart about what i downloaded
obviously downloading any thing besides music on limewire will give you a virus all other stuff should be torrents
but if you really hate xp that much
linux would be the next best os to use
a lot of programs will be in compatible but for the basics and programing is a great os also dont except to game
but if you want we would all be more then happy to teach you how to download and set up your pc so it stays virus free

well i use both ad-aware and spybot but i had a virus get through both (during a scan mind you) but i found out that it may not have been the virus in the first lace but the hard drive itself. the only thing that i do download is music from limewire and thats not where it came from so i am not aware of what the source could be but i know that a virus got through and now i have a computer that doesnt work at all. i was just wondering if you could buy mac os and use it everyday on a system with those specs or if it would be somethng else. also if anyone thinks that they may know why my computer takes over 2 hours to load up (hard drive was totally wiped clean and grinds) that would be very helpfull as well

well i use both ad-aware and spybot but i had a virus get through both (during a scan mind you) but i found out that it may not have been the virus in the first lace but the hard drive itself. the only thing that i do download is music from limewire and thats not where it came from so i am not aware of what the source could be but i know that a virus got through and now i have a computer that doesnt work at all. i was just wondering if you could buy mac os and use it everyday on a system with those specs or if it would be somethng else. also if anyone thinks that they may know why my computer takes over 2 hours to load up (hard drive was totally wiped clean and grinds) that would be very helpfull as well
Neither of those pieces of software are anti-virus, those rid your computer of spyware, and clear cookies/cache. I'd recomend AVG fro free anti-virus software will protect you from viruses. http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-virus/us/frt/0

Back
Top Bottom