MAC gurus i have questions

disturbed13

Daemon Poster
Can Macs OSX be installed on any pc? i say yes but im not sure on that.
Is there any way to play Windows based games on OSX?
can a OSX pc connect and transfer files to a windows based pc?
there are several games that are windows based and i would like to play them on a pc that i am going to build. im also considering using OSX as the user interface but im unsure if i should go through all the pain to switch.
thanks for all of your help

Can Macs OSX be installed on any pc?
Legal version of OS X cannot be installed on ANY pc. However theirs a few "cracked" copys of OS X which will install on PC's with limited success. Illegal, and often unstable.

Is there any way to play Windows based games on OSX?
Alot of windows games will run on macs too. Also with the newer macs with Intel processors, you can run windows on your mac as well.

can a OSX pc connect and transfer files to a windows based pc?
Yes, very easily.

Can Macs OSX be installed on any pc?
Legal version of OS X cannot be installed on ANY pc. However theirs a few "cracked" copys of OS X which will install on PC's with limited success. Illegal, and often unstable.

okay so what is the restricitons?
im thinking about putting OS whatever on a pc that i am going to build from scratch
can you tell me more on this subject?

okay so what is the restricitons?
im thinking about putting OS whatever on a pc that i am going to build from scratch
can you tell me more on this subject?

1: It's against the law.
2: They don't work with alot of PC hardware.
3: They will suddenly stop updating, or never update in the first place.
4: Unstable, more prone to crashing.

okay so what makes a mac so much better?
why cant it go onto a home made pc? brand new everything!?
is there some hard ware that is special that is missing? or what?

okay so what makes a mac so much better?
why cant it go onto a home made pc? brand new everything!?
is there some hard ware that is special that is missing? or what?

MAC isn't always better. Heck, a person can do everything a Mac can do, and just as well, with the right software on a windows machine.

It cannot go on a new home-made PC because Apple does not want it to. They want their software to only go on systems they build. They want to control what it goes on so they can ensure quality by being the only maker (too many cooks spoil the soup kinda thing).

It's not a thing about special hardware, its just most companies (I'll use Nvidia for example) do not make drivers for Mac that would make their products work. Go ahead and look at Nvidia's Website and see if you can find a Mac driver.

You cant just easily put OS 10 on a PC, i did it, but i had to buy an extra sound card for the sound to work.

Why do you think Mac dosent release a version for PC or just let it be compatible? because they want you to buy everything from them.

Why do you think Mac dosent release a version for PC or just let it be compatible? because they want you to buy everything from them.

That, and it allows the system to be more reliable. Quality control allows the system to run at its full potential.

Besides, why would Apple want to release Mac OS? It's one of the main selling point of their systems.

Back
Top Bottom