Love or computer?

Gamer_for_life

Baseband Member
I know many of you will be like "Man WTF you doing on a computer forum for dis shit"

Well i'm English i'm only 13 (on my older brothers account) and on the 21 of December i started having a LDR (Long distance relationship) with a girl i started talking to on the 12 of October I'm in love with her but there is one slight problem, she lives in America (and i live in the U.K) so i was gonna save my money to buy a new computer but should i save up and meet my dream girl for a couple of weeks or should I Buy a new computer for a couple of years

P.S I love this girl to bits she is gorgeous talented funny

I would love your choices :D

uuuum....you are only 13 don't worry about things like that now. I would save up my money for a computer so you could skype chat her and feel like you are with her instead of saving up the massive amount of money to visit her for a week or two. If it really does get that serious and you have a steady stream of income later then go for it. Just don't rush into it and put it all on the line for a girl at 13 you still have a good amount of life to live my friend.

The thing is you are only 13 and probably barely even know this girl you have net online, I think that teenagers around your age barely even know the meaning of love I see kids your age on facebook as complaining of being single and going through boyfriends/girlfriends like changing underwear, Back to the main topic I would be saving up for a new computer, would it be used for gaming, video/music/photo editing, those kind of things..

I know what your saying but i'm "Ugly" i haven't had a girlfriend for 4 years but this girl god damn she is miles out my league :\

You didn't have a girlfriend since you are still 13. You usually don't have a super serious relationship until maybe 16. Just enjoy the time before you fully commit. Get the computer, talk and be internet friends with this girl and really get to know her before you poor thousands of dollars into her.

Exactly otherwise you will be wasting time and money. Enjoy being a teenager before you actually commit to a real relationship with someone, Trust me if you do it now you may regret it later..

Go outside and meet some neighborhood chicks. I wouldn't even recommend that. Live life first.. I wish I didn't get married.. I have no life and money anymore. Hell actually I had to fight to go on 6 month deployments just to get away and get some excitement back in my life.
By the time this girl reaches high anyway she's going to go out with many dudes, man. Trust me.
In a few years go to cambridge. That's really the only place I've been to in England but there was so many chicks.

Last edited:
Yes meet some locals buts it better than meeting someone online, Yes live life before you get married, That's how it is when you marry someone all your money is gone in a flash, Yes she would be going out with other guys. An online/long distance relationship just isn't the same as face to face relationship, It's nice to see the person you love in person not online, It just doesn't feel the same as it is online..

You're a minor so you'd need a parent or legal guardian to travel with you. Also you'd need a passport. I'd forget about all that and do what the guys are telling you. Meet the locals. You're gonna find some little cutie that's gonna rock your world.
Bird in the hand is better than a bird online any day...

Back
Top Bottom