Lost in the world of upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the processor being 125W,will it put out more heat? and I am hoping with this new setup that it will be quieter or at least a little quieter, lol.

Well the amount of heat dispersion has no effect on loudness. The sound you hear are from fans, HSF, and maybe the hard-drive. If you can measure out your fans' length (on 1 side, in mm) I can give you links to quieter ones. The Windsor should come with a HSF that may be quieter.

you have been tellling me for 7 pages about what you want me to get not about what I picked, can't someone please tell me what they think about what I chose? that is what i came here for in the first place, i wanted to know about what I picked, not what everyone wants me get. :(

The only reason we are telling you what we want you to get is because of the title of the thread....If you are truly lost in the world of upgrades don't you think it would be good to listen to people who aren't? We found you a great deal and you didn't want better....

The thing is none of us are trying to live vicariously through you with these parts....We just want to give you the best advice possible and you didn't really want advice you just seem like what you wanted was to tell us what you were getting... Shoulda named the thread hey guys im new here and im about to purchase this stuff.... Thanks for reading....

I don't understand why even post asking what we think when you apparantley already had your mind made up on what you want....

/thread....:(

The only reason we are telling you what we want you to get is because of the title of the thread....If you are truly lost in the world of upgrades don't you think it would be good to listen to people who aren't? We found you a great deal and you didn't want better....

The thing is none of us are trying to live vicariously through you with these parts....We just want to give you the best advice possible and you didn't really want advice you just seem like what you wanted was to tell us what you were getting... Shoulda named the thread hey guys im new here and im about to purchase this stuff.... Thanks for reading....

I don't understand why even post asking what we think when you apparantley already had your mind made up on what you want....

First of all read my very first post is said I wanted to know what you guys thought, I didnt mislead you, and i wanted opinions.

Dude...a quad-core would have been worst for her. She won't use 2 cores and she'll get lower clock. Horrible deal. With the 6400X2 she'll have a higher clock and enough cores for what she does. There wasn't much we could do to help her because her parts were already one of the best for the situation. You gotta lighten up. You can't act like this every time some one does not take your advice. If you've said something and the OP rejected, find another way to help them.

Dude...a quad-core would have been worst for her. She won't use 2 cores and she'll get lower clock. Horrible deal. With the 6400X2 she'll have a higher clock and enough cores for what she does. There wasn't much we could do to help her because her parts were already one of the best for the situation. You gotta lighten up. You can't act like this every time some one does not take your advice. If you've said something and the OP rejected, find another way to help them.

thats not the whole point here joga and i have posted in this thread about 20 times and really could care less if she takes my advice or not since I really just agreed that the deal on the quad was better than the deal she was gonna get for a dual... And do you honestly believe that it is going to be worse for her to get a quad over a dual when it is cheaper???? Sure she might get 1 or 2 seconds of a difference from the higher clock if that with what she is doing but why not get something that is going to be better in the long run if it is cheaper...She had a budget and we showed her she could shave off some money and get better technology while doing it.... Don't see a problem with that but hey thats just me....:D:D:D

And if you actually read through the posts on here Joga I was the only one saying that in the end it is up to her and agreed that the board she picked was good....

The whole point here is that everyone was forcing a quad on her and she didn't want it. Does she need to give a bigger hint? That's all I'm trying to say.

Are you serious?! We can't even get a simple argument going? Damn...I'm sorry if my posts are coming off with an angry vibe or whatever...but it's meant to be coming out like one of those expository video tones where the person speaks really slow :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom