Looking for a windows prog. that can rip music from a video...

SASSoldier

Baseband Member
Can i get a program for windows that can rip the audio from a video i have? I like the music from a game trailer i have but its not an actual song, just something made for the game, so id like something that can rip it for me. Does something like this exist, if so what is it called?

someone once mentioned about a program that would basicly record the same sounds that come from the speakers. I think that should do the trick.
Though I can't remember who it was and what the program was called, but it should be possible.

Have you tried just putting a 1/8" to 1/8" stereo cable from your line-out to line-in on your soundcard? My friend did that one time, and he got it to work. The volume level was weird at first, but he adjusted it and it was fine. I don't know what he used, though, I assume just the regular utilities in Windows.

hmmm....well is there just a program that can do it without getting all super technical...

Total Recorder or Hi-Q recorder are free software which will record the sound coming through your PC speakers. They are dead simple to use, and do the job perfectly well.

The easiest and most efficient way of doing it in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom