Looking for Video Editing Software? Oppinions Welcome

tomirlik

In Runtime
I am wondering what the best video editing software would be, for making home movies and such. I know Final Cut Pro is best for Macs, but I am looking for something on the PC. I heard Adobe makes a program like this too, so please give some opinions and software names. Thanks.

That program looks nice, but as a matter of fact, my friend let me use his Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and it is very polished. The price is not a problem. If any of you were wondering, my budget is up to $1500, and I know Premiere costs about $800.

Best on the market IMO is adobe premier elements 3. Also take a look at avid liquid 7

Adobe premiere pro 2.0, best out there. Some say sony vegas may be the way to go too, but I say premiere pro, its the more professional edition of premiere elements I think.

superman22x said:
Adobe premiere pro 2.0, best out there. Some say sony vegas may be the way to go too, but I say premiere pro, its the more professional edition of premiere elements I think.
Yeah it is more professional, i was just thinking along the lines of the price. And most regular users arent gonna need all the features of the pro version. I should have explained it better :)

Premiere Elements 3.0 is a basic version, while Premiere Pro 2.0 is the cream of the crop. It doesn't look to painful to operate either.

Back
Top Bottom