Looking for opinions on a computer

Pollce State

Beta member
I have a budget of around 600 and am looking for refurbished computers. I found this website with them but am not good at interpreting what the stuff is (i'm a complete noob at hardware)

HP Pavilion Elite HPE-180t W7HP-64 i7 950 3.06GHz 2TB SATA 9GB DVDRW(LS) 1GB NIC WLAN 5-in-1 Rmkt PC

Is this computer sufficient to run the most recent games and do several tasks while watching video/listening to music etc?

Thanks for the help

The processor is good, and so is the RAM. Without it listing a video card it's hard to say about games, but it should be able to multi-task like a champ.

The processor is good, and so is the RAM. Without it listing a video card it's hard to say about games, but it should be able to multi-task like a champ.

I have no idea what processor they don't list much just this as the specs. when i google HP Pavilion Elite HPE-180t it usually gives me this as the video card but i'll have to ask when the customer service is up tomorrow.

1GB DDR3 Radeon HD 6450 [DVI, HDMI. VGA adapter]

It actually did list the processor, it's an Intel i7 Model 950 at 3.06GHz which is a very good processor by most standards and still runs all games at max when paired with proper video and RAM.

I think that video card you just posted is good. However, I'll let an AMD/ATI expert confirm that one as I don't keep track of that line as well as I should.

I mean video card when i said it didn't list it, lol i'm bad at this.

Thanks for the help I'd love a confirmation that the above graphics card is ok. If not, what is the minimum graphics card i should be getting to run current games?

The 6450 is a mid level card at best, more in the "upper low end" class. It's not a bad card for the price, and you should be able to upgrade it later without too much hassle. The 6450 sits at about the same level as a GeForce 210. Not much firepower at all.

Back
Top Bottom