looking for information related to video cards, in regards to a upcoming PC purchase

zeroality

Beta member
I do not have the desire or motivation to build my own computer so the best option that I've found is to purchase a PC through the Dell Outlet. Their refurbs come with a 1 year warranty, so I feel comfortable doing so. I decided to go with an AMD build because it gives you more for your money over an Intel build.

I am having trouble finding information on what kind of video cards come with the lower priced systems though. I looked a few days ago and wanted to get a general idea of what I could buy in my approximate price range. I found this system, priced at $349.

Inspiron Desktop 570 MiniTower
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
4 GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz (4 DIMMs)
640 GB SATA II Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 240 (2.8GHz, 2MB)
16X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability

But it makes no mention of the video card whatsoever. I'm just wondering that if it comes with integrated graphics, will that prevent me from buying my own video card and installing it? Will it be any different than a computer without integrated graphics?

I tried Dell support chat, calling the support line, and posting in their support forums but am still having trouble getting anybody to help me so I'm hoping one of you can.

Additionally, if you know of a better place or way of purchasing a new computer cheaper, that will come with at least a 1 year warranty and not require any assembly of any kind then please do let me know! Thank you for reading.

Back
Top Bottom