looking to buy

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
this is were i think this thread should be but im not sure...the only places i go is this one and the social lounge :D anyway...im looking to buy a new VGA 6800 .... what i want to know is what kind i need...cuz on newegg there is like 29388483772 differant versions of the same thing...which one is better...does it matter ect. im looking to spend somewere around 250$ U.S. money. but the budget can be changed if it matters considerably thanx

now why would they have to do that....This is an open forum and as such the information should be shared for all members to see. Your using the PM to give ideas is not the way to do that.

hmm....thats odd...theres nothing there when i look at it?? i cleared my inbox...thats what you do right?? lol try it now

srry for the double post...he posted whilst i was posting so i am replying to that

Kalgatha said:
hmm....thats odd...theres nothing there when i look at it?? i cleared my inbox...thats what you do right?? lol try it now

srry for the double post...he posted whilst i was posting so i am replying to that

Must be your settings

The following errors occured when this post was submitted:

Kalgatha has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space

yeah i just figured it out...it should work now...are you fusionrock?? try one more time :D

Back
Top Bottom