Looking to build cheapest computer

Yea I like that setup. Its a decent setup. You won't be playing any games on it. But you know what with that HD and DVD burner you could have a nice collection of DVDs. And that graphics card will hold up as long as you don't punish it too hard.

If i'm paying much more than $200, I'd rather wait and build a new system. But of the two I posted, I think i'm going to go with the intel, DarkBlade I won't be gaming on this computer. It's proven and you know it that AMD only wins in the gaming category. :D

LMAO! AMD wins only in gaming???? I think not. They run cooler, they are more efficient, they access programs faster because of the integrated 130nm silicon wafer hybrid DIMM access DDR Memory Controller, and they are cheaper then Intel's crummy CPUs... but do whatever you want.. You CANNOT multitask on a Celeron, if you open like FireFox and WMP at the sametime, PREPARE for SLOWDOWN CITY. However, if you are super worried, just replace the processor I showed you with an AMD Sempron which CAN multitask.

Back
Top Bottom