Look what I just got....

If I were to go water cooling. I'd be stumped as to where to put the radiator. If you mount it in the front, you have hot air blowing into the case, if you mount it at the rear, hot air is being blown through the radiator.

:confused:

I think the best place for a radiator is on the bottom.

Have plenty of ground clearance and have cool air sucked in from underneath.

But then you have hot air blown in to your case.

True.

With water cooling you have 3 options. Cold air sucked in from the outside in, Warm air sucked from the inside out or have an external cooling unit.

Having the Rad on the bottom sucking outside air in is fine, IMO, cause you have fans on the front of the case sucking in lots of air with the exhaust on the top and back of the case.

Obviously it's his own opinion... :|

Whose else's would it be? Use your brain.

I was ribbing him about his loathing of the Antec 900, he "got it" and replied with a winky in a later post, you had no reference point and butted in to something that wasn't any of your business, who's the one not using their brain...?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...

I was ribbing him about his loathing of the Antec 900, he "got it" and replied with a winky in a later post, you had no reference point and butted in to something that wasn't any of your business, who's the one not using their brain...?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...

Sorry...didn't realize. :(

Back
Top Bottom