long story

Mindstate

Solid State Member
VERY VERY LONG STORY HERE LET ME START IF IT IS THE WRONG PLACE THEN FEEL FREE TO MOVE ME LOL

Right On My PC i have been having a problem with windows media player 11 i will be playn music then it will say there is a serious error and ask if i want to send an error report (you know what i mean) this also happens when i try to browse my files

now i have been trying to copy one of my homemade DVDs for someone using neor burner first of all i encountered problems with nero so i tried uninstallign then reinstalling
during uninstall it said windows media player is using files that it neeeds or something (WMP was not even in the process list) i tried to install again and it told me i need to restart so i click on the turn off and what comes up
AUTO UPDATES yay problem solved.........no
i turn back on my PC and mcafee comes up with a small window infront sayn internet explorer can not run scripts on this page to get off this i have click the X about 20 times then task manager to close the mcafee window now i have no mcafee what so ever.......infact being here is a risk

anyway thanks for reading if you ave any suggestions please can u tell me
i know its a long read but if you have time please can u help thanks guys

oh devlopment

another PC in the house is showing the same script error after installing these updates

i say just do a system restore, that would fix everything and DO NOT install that update that you did

System restore would be an idea, yes, or as a last resort reformatation.

But I suggest trying PC Bug Doctor, a program that I use sometimes to keep my computer clean, that IE error with stuff is normal ... I suggest using AVG or something for your antivirus and Windows Media Player... if you can find a way to get an older version maybe you could try that, or use an alternative like WinAMP.

Those are just my suggestions. :)

Back
Top Bottom