LOL, check this out!!! Mac virus threats increases!

info only lol a "vulnerability" is not a virus. that is completely different. a vulnerability is an issue that could be used in conjunction with a virus, however is not a virus itself. basicly put.. a vulnerability would be a "hole" in the software that if properly exploited could allow the attacker to insert code (virus or something of that nature) or just simply gain root access to the system.

How does windows look better than Mac? Personally, i think the mac interface is a lot cleaner than windows. And Apple computers look better than PCs. A whole ton better.

The Mac UI is cleaner, but I like the Windows UI because it's actually easier to find things, unlike the Mac where you have to do this and that...bleh.

The only reason Mac and Linux get fewer viruses is that virus writers can't be bothered coding up crapware for less popular platforms.

Windows is dominant in the world of computing, so why target something lesser? As more and more people fall into the brutal misconception trap that is supposing MacOS, Linux etc are more secure, they'll become less secure as virus writers move to target these platforms.

You're never safe.

Ever heard of a mac gamer?

I haven't....

I've heard of PC gamers though

IDC if microsoft is valurable to attacks there are ways to prevent most of them. I'd rather have a larger selection of games then just 3, which I already own. And frankly windows is highly capable I don't even worry what it says for OS needed because i knopw it will work with windows.

alvino said:
Haha, I've only had to reformat because of my own stupidity. Once was because I did something wrong when I was installing the Vista Transformation Pack and another time was when I thought my Windows was corrupt installation was corrupt when it was really my motherboard. Now I'm protected. I have ZoneAlarm Pro 6 for my firewall, two anti-virus programs and five anti-spyware programs. :D

which anti virus do you use?

Nik00117 said:
Ever heard of a mac gamer?

I haven't....

I've heard of PC gamers though

IDC if microsoft is valurable to attacks there are ways to prevent most of them. I'd rather have a larger selection of games then just 3, which I already own. And frankly windows is highly capable I don't even worry what it says for OS needed because i knopw it will work with windows.
To think of it, I haven;t either. :(

Back
Top Bottom