Logitech G9 vs Razer Lachesis

StratosP

Fully Optimized
Which is better for gaming...Lachesis has higher DPI but Logitech has a slightly lower DPI (which doesn't matter much) but is expensive...
Both I think are good mice. Looks don't really matter to me (unless it's that crappy plastic)

Which one do you think is better?
I might be trading in my MX Revolution mouse I just got last week for one of those two, should I just go to the store and try out both mice?

Btw I got the G15 (rev2) keybard last week as well, so if you see a better keyboard tell me ;)

Thanks!
-Stratos :D

I say try out both and see what you like better. They are both really nice mice.

Yeh I've seen all those other mice, just stuck with the decision of G9 and the Lachesis.

I recommend G9 if you are right handed. The lachesis is made for both right and left handers and it doesnt fit your hand as the G9 does.

I see a lot of recommendations for the G9 as well as the Lachesis

They seem to both be great mice, I would go based on your budget and type of games you play, then your style preference

I prefer the style of the Lachesis (why I'm buying a Deathadder soon)

Let us know what your leaning towards!

Hmm, I'm thinking of getting the Razer Lachesis soon :D

I might put up a review on it after I get it and test it out.

what does a Razer Lechesis cost in comparison? I have a G9 which works wonders but it's hard for me to comment which is better because I havent used a Lechesis before. The DPI on the G9 is pretty good. For me, it's faster than it needs to be so i keep it turned down a bit. The comfort is also really nice and being able to adjust the weight of it is also a nice feature.

Back
Top Bottom