Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard...

nokturnalchrist

Solid State Member
hey all, i recently got the Logitech G15 keyboard, and i was wondering if anyone knew where or had any links to patches or updates etc. for the LCD display, for newer or different games? because currently the only 2 games i have that it detects is HL2 and WoW....im sure there has to be some 3rd party patch for other games?

thanks

ps really looking for CSS and BF2/bf2142 :)

I would assume going directly to Logitech's website:

Solution:
Only games with support for the LCD will display game information on the G15's LCD. The following link will give you a current list of games that support the G15's LCD.

Please note that the G-Series Gaming Profiler cannot add LCD support to a game. LCD support must be written into the game by the game developer. Additionally, the type of information displayed (i.e.. health level, ammo level, inventory, etc.) is determined by the game developer, not the G-Series Gaming Software. As new games are released which support the G15 LCD display, they will be added to this list.

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com...y5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=&p_topview=1

That keyboard he has is suppose to be the "premier" keyboard ever created. I would actually love to have the G15. The keys are even lit up too. It's quiet and have programmable keys like mine too.

I just got the Logitech ELite keyboard today, its nice lots of programmable keys, I even have Computer Forums as a favorites hot key :)

i love the keyboard its deifnatly worth the money. the keys light up, on the LDC screen you can montor cpu and ram usage, date and time, etc
you can also control background music, only con about that is i use winamp and it displays the correct music and everything but the stop, play,pause etc buttons wont controll winamp.i could probablly mess around with some settings to get it to but im to lazy :) windows media player is controlled though....

also has 54 total programmable keys
and also it has a switch that when you are gaming you can turn it on and it blocks the windows button (so you dont accidently hit it and get minimized)

over all i love it i just wish it would support CSS on the lcd screen :\

Back
Top Bottom