Logitech 5500's dead

Kage

Golden Master
:( I switched off my Logitech 5500's, and switched them back on. No stand by light...nothing...

I heard something about changing a fuse, but I didn't do anything that would have blown it!

That aint a very good thing to happen , considering the price of them , however i would check the fuse cos stuff like that has happpened to me before , if that fails return them

Yeah, I believe the back of the sub has a fitting for a T2A, time delay fuse, but tis getting hold of one now!
I wanted to test this system, and for it to blow after only playing for a day or so through the Xbox? :s

I wouldnt open it up or anything cos that could void the warrenty , if it needs openeing just take them back

The fuse is meant to be replaced. It has a opening and everything.
its obviously a common problem with this system...

when you buy enough computer parts evenetully one of them isnt going to do what there supposed to, cant test them all. and thats just part of consumer electronics, i would just replace them than going out and buying a fuse, unless you bought them online

The fuse regulary goes apparently though, especially the first one.

The amp like I said has a fuse opening, that can be done by the consumer easily.

So, just need to get hold of the right one and fit it. It should all work well then.

Back
Top Bottom