Load Up Your iPhone with these free Apps
- this utility enables you to upload digital photos directly from your i-Phone to your Flickr account. Snap a pic with your i-Phone camera, and AirMe geotags it and posts it on your Flickr page within a minute.
- Save notes, photos, and voice recordings to a Web storage platform that
you can access anywhere, with Evernote.
3. Gooble Mobile App
- Think of it as Firefox 3's Awesome Bar for the i-Phone .
- Great for mobile blogging
- Thanks to the i-Phone version of the free music site, you may never need to use the iTunes Music Store again -- as long as you like your music to play randomly.
-Use this app to control and play music stored on your PC or Apple TV directly with your i-Phone via a Wi-Fi connection.
- If your sports obsession creates the need to receive MLB,NBA,NCAA,NFL,NHL,PGA, and other game results instantly, SportsTap is for you.