A little help anyone?

wick286

Beta member
So I recently upgraded my system from a P4/Radeon 9800 pro to a amd/7800gt . I installed the new mobo/processor/vid card but used my last systems HD's and CDroms. I uninstalled all the ATi drivers but when I try to load windows now the system restarts and I get the safe mode prompt. I dont really know what other information I can give that would help but if anyone can think of anything please let me know. Thanks.

yeah everything seems fine.. cept the part about your computer still thinking it is on it's old motherboard. you must create a new partition to reinstall windows and delete ur old windows (to save ur old files if you want to). Do you want to keep ur old files? or do you not mind trashing em away, cuz i suggest you just reformat the whole HD.

you can redl all those Girls gone wild videos , or i can send them to you directly, so dont worry.. and for those pirated games, what do you think Bit Torrents are for. (okay no more piracy talk, please dont close thread - it was a satiric assesment :p ) anyway.. yeah i suggest either creating a newpartition for reinstall os, OR reformatting everything and installing windows on top of a fresh drive :) gl and happy gaming!

Back
Top Bottom