a little help...?

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
all the most recent Naruto and Bleach downloads have been acting funny, windows explorer shuts down with an error every time I try to access them (play, copy, delete, etc...) and winavi and total video converter won't recognize them either, windows media center also shuts down when I try to access those files, I can play them with VLC though, VLC also lets me copy, paste and delete the files when I click browse when selecting a video...

anyone have any suggestions...?

If it is an avi file you havent got the necessary codec, simple as. theres this program called gspot, it shows you the codec and then you can download it.

If it is an avi file you havent got the necessary codec, simple as. theres this program called gspot, it shows you the codec and then you can download it.

it's not that simple, believe me, when it's the wrong codec, which has happened before, it either doesn't play video and just plays audio or it displays a message saying that the format is not supported/missing codec/etc., the problem I have now is that when I go to the directory the file is in and just highlight it (I don't even have to double click to open it) it kicks me out of windows explorer and asks me to send a report to microsoft about the issue, that's not normal for just not having the right codec, it's something else...

Back
Top Bottom