Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-25-2006, 08:35 PM   #1
Beta Member
Default Little Experiment

I like to do little experiemnts from time to time just to see if stuff works. And it kills time. So for my latest thing that I wanted to do was to try and get my PS2 to work on my monitor through my PC. Ive spend a day reserchind this and I tried it and i got something but its not working exactly.

I have a Media Center PC with a tv tuner ofcurce. And cince i read that i need to connect with a Coaxial Cable i just connected my PS2 to a VCR and the VCR with a coaxial cable to my pc. And here is where I ran into a problem. I go to my Media Center turn it on and all i see is a black screen. I turn the VCR on and the PS2 and it starts giving me white lines back and fourth across the screen. When i turn the VCR off it dissapears. I also set a channel on the VCR to 02 and i go to channel 02 on my media center and theres a guy talking, when i turn on the VCR it turns to a gray screen as if it switched to displaying my PS2 but theres no picture or sound.

So theres something there but im totaly stuck. I know its a bit complicated but can anyone help? Thanks alot.
CrazyMobster is offline   Reply With Quote