A Little Advice...?

TmDrak

In Runtime
Well im building myself yet another computer...and well I need some advice on which motherboard to get. I've already purchased an Aluminum 550w Midtower Case...so its gotta be that size. I can really buy any motherboard, I just need advice on which one is THE BEST for gaming. What I mean is PCIE, 4 DDR Slots, AMD Athlon 4000+ capabilities.... just anything great like that. Thanks to whoever responds.

I'd say any nForce4. nForce4 SLI is thee best for gaming, so you can have an SLI setup.

Yes, definately nForce4 SLI, but which motherboard should I get? I want one of the very best...and I want it to have pcie

TmDrak said:
Yes, definately nForce4 SLI, but which motherboard should I get? I want one of the very best...and I want it to have pcie

Don't worry, SLI is only in PCI-E, actually, nForce4 is PCI-E only :p Some good brands are ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte....and I forgot, haha..:p

Gigabyte and MSi are great :D I would recommend one of those... for gaming... I don't know... depends if you want to go out on a Dual Core or not?

Well im not really sure what that means, I just looked up nForce 4 SLI and thats what I got. I just want something that can hold a mean AMD 4000+ Athlon and a PCIE Card..and maybe 4 gigz of memory.

Back
Top Bottom