Liquid Cooling Mistakes?

u can also buy non-conductive liquid for liquid cooling where you could actually pour it onto your running computer and it would have no affect.

Oh yes, the hard drive should definitely not be put in water. If any water at all gets in, it will be effed. Granted, the drive should be sealed well enough, but just in case. Why risk it, you know?

After my computer came back from the shop it turns out that it was only my Video card that got screwed up. so i will be buying one tonite along with the stuff to put in my water system. The HDD did get water on it but no damage. which is weird because the water came down to the hdd then on the video card owell ill have a new 6800 by friday i hope from newegg. I will be useing Distilled water. :) oh have you nuked distilled water in a microwave for about 5 min then take it out and put like a sugar cube in it or something...... dont do it standing next to it. It will boil instantly and cause an eruption hahahahha. Thanks for the help guys.

that liquid is sold out on newegg. Would 50 50 solution of Distilled water and antifreeze work?

ya, thats wht i use, but try going for more of a 60 anti freeze and 40 distilled first, make sure u shake it up every 2 hours for about 6 hours so the anti freeze mix's nice with the water, u dont want some anti frfeeze ther and some distilled water there. You can also buy UV Dye if you have a black light to make it react with it.

it is conductive but not as much as just plain old water, but ur safe, everything nowadays has a laminate sprayed over it protext from things like that, as long as you dont let it sit there for a week

Can i buy spray on laminate? Ill trade you my Newcastle Core for your Venice :)

Do i need to know if i need a resuvuare or not and if i dont how to fill the lines. or how to make one thanks.

i myself dont use my resevoir,because the pump holds quite a bit extra fluid in it but im not entirely too sure on how to make on.

Back
Top Bottom