Liquid Cooling help

why would you want to water cool a GPU? with that money you could've bought another graphics card. I just don't think that it is worth it.

Yeah, cheap liquid cooling kits just aren't worth the trouble. Liquid cooling can be loud or quiet, just depends on the fans and the pump.

Edit: Some people don't want to deal with the problems you can get from a multi-GPU setup. I've heard of some being just fine, while others have problems with stuttering or incorrect rendering.

To answer the initial question, I'd say no. I've done plenty of research on liquid cooling before as I was interested in picking up a some-off 750 dollars liquid cooling setup, but in all I read, everyone was pretty well dead on with "do not mix fluids" as well as "don't use colouring liquids" and all teh things of the sort.

To flush the system out, just pull the line that hooks back into the reservoir and run distilled water through the system. Be sure to put a bucket or something under the line that you pulled. do this for 5 to 10 minutes and let it air dry the tubes out. When it's all good, (I'd suggest 10 hours to FULLY dry) hook the lines back up and put your new liquid in. I suggest Feser One as I've heard good reviews. As some have said, tend to stay away from UV reactive liquids, they not only can get murky, but can affect the performance AND even erode your lines.

I can't exactly say how you should keep your components cool while you run your PC...

Grantofhell :d

you guys arent answering my question....so can i mix liquid cooling liquids together???....will it break my computer....thats all i wanna know...like can i mix thmeraltake liquid with like a zalmen liquid cooling liquid?

You can, but we don't recommend it. Sometimes the different chemicals could have a reaction. It's always best to use the same and non-UV stuff.

Don't mix stuff. Just go with distilled water from your local grocery store and some PT Nuke.

Exactly as Cabbs has said - don't mix the liquids. Though I won't suggest distilled water as it doesn't fit the boot for most applications. It's good, but it doesn't relieve itself of the heat as fast as some of the synthesized liquids can. Depends on the arch/how fast/general ambience temps; Many factors.

oh ok icic.....this sucks...casue i got the case and when i bought the case...it came with the liquid inside the resaviour....how can i find out what kind of liquid they put in my computer....when i opened it up...the liquid looked kinda pink....hum....should i call the retailer on where i bought my case and ask them what kind of liquid they use?

I would call the manufacturer of the case, they would probably be able to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom