Liquid Cooling...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
what are some good liquid cooling products or companies to go with?? I'm interested in adding a system into my new build.

jus 1 question, is your new build extremely high performance,

isnt it right that nowa daysd you only get 3-8 degrees difference in a decent zalam etc vs water cooling ?? i dont see the point for a gaming build like e8400 and a 8800 they will be absolutely fine on air,

i mean the 8400 u can join the 4Ghz club on stock cooler although its not reccomended.

isnt it right that nowa daysd you only get 3-8 degrees difference in a decent zalam etc vs water cooling ?? i dont see the point for a gaming build like e8400 and a 8800 they will be absolutely fine on air,
That's not so true. If you really want to push the Vcore on a 65nm quad, and push it until even with more Vcore, it will go not further, then water cooling is the only option. If you assemble your own parts, and you don't mind noise, water cooling can bring a big temp drop over air.

And BTW, Zalman FTL!1! My £20 92mm lapped Vendetta > £40 Zalman 9700!!

@ Lukaszr. You have the E8400, yes? If so, you'll likely reach the Vcore limit (1.4V) before air cooling is not enough.

Decent cooling kits built from selected parts can reduce CPU temps by 20 Celsius and GPU temps by 40 Celsius plus and the CPU temps are compared to the Tuniq Tower. That means your CPU running at just above the ambient temperature!:cool:

The cost of the above kit will cost about £220.

I will water cool my next set up and I recommend it to anyone wanting to give it a go.

Just research and find premium parts to use in your set up.

Back
Top Bottom