Linux = Hard

X1337

Fully Optimized
Im stuck on linux due to lack of windows xp c.d.

Can you plz help me. How do u open files?

what do you mean open files? like install them or just open a file? please be more specific. thanks!

Linux is really hard if you do not know what you are doing. Theres alot of places you can get XP.

He prob means that he can browse his hardrive that has windows installed on it and he can see his files but he cant open them because he is stuck in Linux Right? Or if I am wrong sorry

If he doesnt know how to open the files, im sure he might not have known how to partition a hard drive properly and dual boot, he probobly destroyed everything.

No, I wouldnt agree with that Im afraid. Just because he doesnt know about an OS, doesnt mean hes not good with partitions and what such.

Im crap with FreeBSD, but I can partition fine, I know what to do. So I'm sorry but I dont think thats right for us to presume :p

What im saying is that if he cannot do that, he probobly wouldnt have been able to create the correct linux partition on a seperate primay partition in order to do the linux install. It requires more than just using partition magic to make two partitions for dual booting/keeping windows. If he doesnt have windows/cant get into windows, its probobly destroyed. He has enough knowledge to install it, so im sure he has tried everything in his power to just get into windows.

NO NO NO!!!, My windows FKed up becuase My Mobo is P4P800-VM and I use clockgen. When i get from 2.66 to 3.36 The computer restarts. When it comes back on. Im at 3.36. After awhile windows starts to hit the craper. So I didnt have a windows xp cd. with me.. i dont right now. So Im wondering how to open.. nvidia drivers. or just OPEN ANYTHING.. its like so hard. I installed this linux. Ubunti 5.10. Someone sayed open consel.. but i cant find it

are you sure that type of file is ment for that OS? check ubuntu's website for the file types, such as .rpm etc.. some Linux os's use different file types.

Back
Top Bottom