linux airsnort

neo go hack and play your little steam games.

cwharms go get your piza deliverd

So, you make a program for a school project. How do we test it?

a program has lots of coding, if a breakthrough is found they recode it to stop exploits from happing, they don't teach you how to hack still, they teach other things.

ROFL! Here we go,Antdemo is playing:

"look at me,im an accountant! Im Higher than you guys,Bow to me!" :eek:

Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

And By the way,'piza' is spelled with two z's,And deliverd,is spelled with an E in the middle of the R and the D :D

yer im higher because i learn, i don't sit on my ass all day geeking around like a lost pigeon, get a job num nuts

neo go hack and play your little steam games.

cwharms go get your piza deliverd

a program has lots of coding, if a breakthrough is found they recode it to stop exploits from happing, they don't teach you how to hack still, they teach other things.

How is the breakthrough found?

yer im higher because i learn, i don't sit on my ass all day geeking around like a lost pigeon, get a job num nuts
'

LOL! You Dont even know me 'num nuts',Im Actually studying for my Cert III in IT.For an Accountant,Your Grammar isn't too good.

And Hey,CWCharms does have a point! How the hell are the breakthrough's found,They use people who know how to hack! How do they know how to hack,They did a network course!

just answer me, do they teach you? no., simple :)

thats why i said they don't teach you.
And here we go again,if the dont teach you,how the hell are you going to find exploits in the network! or the Firewall???

accountant's don't have to have good grammer, its the calculator and working careful and slow that gets you the job.

your doing CERT III in IT, for an accountant? whats this? lol

Is there Hacking 101? No. Are there projects as the OP stated? Yes.

are their schools that teach hacking? no

And also, why has'nt these people learnt how to stop cracking WEP keys? their so easy even I can crack keys and thats something I have'nt really learnt and still I know how to crack weps, Thats called reading and watching vids..

They aint stopped these hackers yet have they:?

ask this genuis:

http://jcortesweb.com/news.php

Can You Teach Me To Hack?
No. Hacking is not something that can be taught it is a skill that is acquired over time. Usually when this question is asked it is by a lazy person who wants to find the easy way out and doesn't want to bother to take the initiative to sit down and learn a thing or two about computers.

Where Can I Learn The Neccessary Things Needed To Hack?
Lots and lots of reading. web based hacking you should know things like javascript, php, mysql, html, css, asp, est. as for non-web based hacking you should be fremilliar with c++, java, linux, also a lot of networking things have knowledge of TCP/IP and understand how networks operate. Google is your friend. enjoy!

To crack a network you need packets, to stop packets you need programs, people learn how to make them programs and then boom sell sell sell.
fail-24.jpg

Your basic network logic makes totally no sense at all :confused:

lmfao is he? you know something, the goverment will never ever have this in ANY SCHOOL, I can bet you my ass of, why would goverment let people learn how to hack?so in a few years they can have access to others machines? are you mad?

Since when does the government control what is taught in schools?

Basic things like the vulnerability of WEP (Along with a nice demonstration) are taught in many schools, and all over the place. Simply breaking a wep key hardly constitutes as hacking by itself. Things like WEP cracking, packet sniffing, ARP poisoning, SQL injection which are very common methods of getting around security are commonly taught.

ask this genuis:

http://jcortesweb.com/news.php

Can You Teach Me To Hack?
No. Hacking is not something that can be taught it is a skill that is acquired over time. Usually when this question is asked it is by a lazy person who wants to find the easy way out and doesn't want to bother to take the initiative to sit down and learn a thing or two about computers.
How can you consider someone who only knows the basic fundamentals of compromising security to be a genius? Those "hacking" methods are very well known and employed all the time, and are about as complex as any school coarse would teach (except programming ones, as you'd learn about lovely buffer overflows, etc)

why does it make no sence? it actually is well, infact you do need packets, Ive read tones of linux sites and people post them that know alot more then you, O and on Unbuntu forums they tell me diffrent from what you say.

and you think you know it all chris which you don't, did you not know that the goverment have a hugh part in schools and teaching?

Have you ever watched QUESTION TIME? I have, alot and they talk about schools and things alot and I've heard much of what they have had to say.

I doubt you could crack networks Chris, let alone dj

and stop commenting on each post I make becausme Im going to report you for harresing me

Back
Top Bottom