lines on my screen

coolcomputer89

Baseband Member
i just got my laptop back from acer, and they fixed the lcd screen, or so they claimed, but i have a red line going through part of the screen. Questions, should i send it back to them, should i take it to someone in town, and how long do i have before the line becomes permanent. I know for a fact that it is a loose connection somewhere

well i would send it back because they said they would fix it but it wasnt fixed. if it is permanent they might replace it for free, but im not completely sure if theyd do that

Yes, complain big time. Make sure you are explicit in your problems. Blame it on them, and, although don't sound crazy, sound angry enough that they get the picture. I wouldn't threaten to sue them, but I would say that they should pay for shipping both ways because you already sent it to them once, and shouldn't have this problem again. You are the customer, spending more money than you should and when you don't have to is wrong. If you know FOR A FACT that is 1. cheaper to go to a close plase. 2. that they will fix it for sure 3. that it won't happen again, then I would go to a near-by shop. Otherwise, send it back and complain.

Yes....send it back before they decide not to fix it again...and like jac said....complain lots.

they are going to fix it, i gave the tech guy all the info they needed, the work order is ready, i just have to call back once i get a box and they will pick it up. He agreed with me that it is a loose connection, so he said they'll open it up and take another look and fix it this time. Thanx guys

Back
Top Bottom