Limited or no connectivity

Well even if it is a network key problem it would be pointless for me to get on their network, since I still would have no internet access..also I can't check the IP address of any of the working computers cause they're really old, and all they do is internet..you cant get to a desktop or control panel or anything but a bad internet browser

No, if you get the network key, that is what allows you to connect to the internet. Like here, if i enter the wrong network key, i get limited to no connecectiviy.. And the internet doesnt work. But im connected. Im sure thats your problem...

It sounds like the IT guys have setup a Authentication server, you'll not get internet access unless they add you to the auth list and give you a username/password with the correct privileges.

BullDog(UK)

BullDog(UK) said:
It sounds like the IT guys have setup a Authentication server, you'll not get internet access unless they add you to the auth list and give you a username/password with the correct privileges.

BullDog(UK)

Yeah, I emailed the IT guy and he said there is no way for me to connect to the internet via ethernet, and told me to use the computer terminals they provide, so i'm assuming I could connect, but he wont let me. I'll just find another hotspot somewhere else though

Back
Top Bottom