Limewire

Dont know if were allowed to talk about this, its illegal software remember. Maybe we should just leave this to rot..

I would close it if we had the powers..

stil leagal in canada :) lol suckers!!! but ya i had limewire on my other computer and it totally messed it up, i had a firewall virusprotection and the wholebit but i got this virus i couldent get rid of. It was a firus that infected my internect connection and it would dissconnect me and re-connect me so i finally said "this is retarded" and re-formated my comp... now i have no problems but it was a pain to re-format.

Limewire its self is not illegal, its just some of the stuff you download thats illegal.

Limewire allows P2P sharing, why do you think all the P2P servers are hidden in stupid places? I mean the Winmx server was hidden under a floorboard.

They will get caught one day, and it will shutdown, and get sued..alot..or they will just all go to prison..

And the server will get burnt!

limewire isnt illegal as far as i know, just as long as u share things to YOUR computers and not download music ect from other places

english15x said:
limewire sucks compared to Ares

google search Ares

LOLOLOLOLOL
Ares = ________ <----fill in the blank with any word that means bad

ares dont come up with more searches than limewire and it takes a long time to connect....=/

so back to topic, all p2p file sharing programs slow down computer either with uploads/downloads or virus.

Back
Top Bottom