Limewire

Pidge14

In Runtime
How many of you have limewire? Also, does it seem to slow down your computer? And has been known to infect computers easily when downloading stuff?

Pidge14 said:
How many of you have limewire? Also, does it seem to slow down your computer? And has been known to infect computers easily when downloading stuff?

limewire sucks compared to Ares

google search Ares

It's always copying info. to your hard drive and depending on what you do, it slows it down some but not too significant. I can see my hard drive light on constantly when I'm downloading something. While downloading, it doesn't get infected until you execute the file (if it contains virus or something).

i use limewire... doesn't slow down my computer.. my computer has been virus free since i got it... but you didn't hear that from me...

Limewire is okay, doesn't slow it down too much, just have to be careful and have good antispyware/virus/firewall protection.

Ares is ok and yea LimeWire is wicked slow!! and I have never gotten any viruses from it, Their is always that one that is a certain size I cant remember the size though lol

hmmm. I see you use it Toby .

my question is what do you benifit out of limewire?

and the answer to your question is yes

Back
Top Bottom