Limewire

No, you have yet to use soulseek. Refuting a possible future statement of yours, I have tried every single peer to peer network and know as a fact that soulseek is the greatest. Oh, and you giving me bad reputation? It's not like a care at all, but I happen to find it slightly offensive that you would go out of your way for a painless expression of speech that offended noone...except you.

LOL... nice forums buddy. How many registered users do you have on it, four?

I have used limeware on occasion, but generally I find that Bittorrent is far more useful, the files are actually what they say they are.....and as for speed, I generally get the same download speeds in limewire as Bittorrent ranging from 30kps to 90kps, that suits me just fine.

A friend of mine used limewire once, got hit HARD with viruses...
i've been really paranoid about them, thus I avoid using p2p on any of my good computers. I let my 300mhz by the pawn in all my downloading.

MikeReiner said:
A friend of mine used limewire once, got hit HARD with viruses...
i've been really paranoid about them, thus I avoid using p2p on any of my good computers. I let my 300mhz by the pawn in all my downloading.

Just check things out before you download them. Like a whole movie or game isent going to be 234KB!

Back
Top Bottom