lightscribe

cgerm20

Solid State Member
My lightscribe burner for some reason only prints half of the image and then cuts out. There are no dialog box that pops up and reads an error message during the scribing process .When its done it says its been succesfully complete. The lightscribe burner is internal and it came with the hp I bought. Its only been 3 weeks of ownership, but I do use it alot. Can someone help with this please? And, is lightscribe capable of constant use? Thank You. And thanks to the forums sight, this is sight has helped me out alot.

there are no error messages and sometimes yes I do have programs running while lightscribing.

you have only owned it for 3 weeks you said? It is still under warranty then right? I have never used lightscribe but I would imagine it is no different than burning the disk itself. So I don't see why it wouldn't be good for constant use. If there is no error messages or anything it really sounds like a hardware issue. Lightscribe uses the same laser to burn and lightscribe so this may sound kinda dumb but does the content on the disk play when you are done or is that only half complete as well?

Back
Top Bottom