LCD not working

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Umm right now i got my old monitor the problem started when a couisn was playing he didnt nothing to it on it then he let it on a game went into stand by mode i sited moved the mouse didnt went normal so i turn it off and on nothing.. restart turn on the LCD again and the green light goes on, then the bright black when its tuning on(like all LCDs) keeps that and then it the light goes orange and the bright black shuts off and goes into stand by mode im worried cause i may have to take it to repair :(
btw refresh rate 50/60hz of my LCD

emmm please say that again in english?!? punctuation does help!

does the computer itself switch on??

i had a problem with a client where monitor went to standby right away, and it was because he'd blown the power supply when he opened the case to "clean up". Static got it because he never had it earthed.

actually forget what I've just said i realise you said your on you old monitor (Im assuming same computer though)

Post your problem again please, so I can make sense of it

Ok
My LCD doesent give an image thought it was the video card but its not.

When I press the On button on my monitor it turns on, the bright black apears on the screen(like all LCDs when you turn them on) then it goes into stand by, the bright black turns off.

Hmm, Try this. Unplug your LCD power for about 1 minute. And plug it in again.
Mine does something similar to yours, it's something wrong with my power cable because i just need to unplug it until the green light on the power bar turns off.

have you tried using the lcd with another computer to see if it works with that? also what is the max resolution that the monitor will display?

1280X1047 ive tried pluggin 2 times my LCD back and it does the same thing tried with 2 different power cables does the same I have another comp but its kinda old have to look for it.

My LCD turns on it keeps the bright black a few seconds on the screen no image and then it goes into stand by mode

Back
Top Bottom