LCD Need Help!!

dhaval_1920

In Runtime
I need help with my LCD....its acting weired.....my LCD supports screen resolution of upto 1280x1024 and the max refresh rate it supports is 75 Hz..but when use 75Hz as refres rate....then the screen gets distorted after a while....the screen becomes choppy....it looks like I am watching tv and I am not getting signal strong enough....

what could be the problem???

Have you tried turning the refresh rate to 60-70 Hz? If not then try it. If so then either your video card is bad or your monitor is bad. Try another monitor on your vid card if you can. If not then try the monitor on another computer somewhere. Warranty on your monitor? If so then use it. Hope you get it all worked out...

thanx man....I've been using 60 Hz since last night....it gave me problems last night on 60 too....but its been good this morning...I hope it stays this way!....

its still the same as before.....butafter couple of tests....I think my VGA cable is the reason of all this pain in the a$$....its getting worse day by day......this morning I tried to turn on my monitor (computer was up and running all night with monitor off)....it gave up on me....but when I switch to my CRT(using cable that came with CRT monitro)....it works perfectly....so I am gonna try changing the cable and see what happens....

Back
Top Bottom