LCD or CRT?

AMD ZEN said:
Yeah, Plasma is really really nice (*crys* NO!!!) I like CRTs though, they are much much higher quality then LCD for gaming (I DONT CARE WHAT THE FRICKIN RESPONSE TIMES ARE!!!!) LCD sucks.. Ghosting, Burn in, dead pixels, SO MANY PROBLEMS. Plasma is the best, but CRT is the best between LCD and CRT.

Yeah my friend bought an LCD.. stupid company.. he had to wait till 8 dead pixels to get a replacement (he had six and it took a year for eight to go dead). LCDs are just in their beginning stages. The technology is in its infancy.

AMD ZEN said:
Try 81" Plasma..... One of my neighboors just got one.... INSANITY!!!
81" plasma??? I Need a link to one of those, I wanna see how much it costs......

AMD ZEN said:
Yeah, Plasma is really really nice (*crys* NO!!!) I like CRTs though, they are much much higher quality then LCD for gaming (I DONT CARE WHAT THE FRICKIN RESPONSE TIMES ARE!!!!) LCD sucks.. Ghosting, Burn in, dead pixels, SO MANY PROBLEMS. Plasma is the best, but CRT is the best between LCD and CRT.

Plasma gets ghosting too. If you pause during a movie for too long the image stays in a "ghostly transparent" form.

I saved so much space on my desk by switching from a CRT to LCD, that I now have my scanner on my desk, which I couldn't before because of lack of space. The LCD is also lot cleaner (doesn't draw dust like a CRT) and easier to clean.

Back
Top Bottom