lcd 32'' tv to desktop using hdmi

boggingaming

Solid State Member
Hey, I want to hook up my DYNEX 32L221A12 tv to my desktop pc. When I change the graphics to 1080p all of my texts are bury. I read online that I can fix that by going into the tv settings and changing something in the pc settings on the tv. I cant select that due to it not being unlocked. Do yall know a way to fix this. Or another way to get the texts not blury.

By "locked" you mean that they are grayed out and you can't choose it. right?
I have seen that before. The settings only got available when i used VGA. That might be it.
There properly is a label at the VGA port on the TV that says PC.

Last edited:
The blurriness properly happens because you are using an unsupported resolution. Your TV is a 720P TV.
It's time for an upgrade my friend.

oh wow. i guess i read the wrong thread. I didnt realize how much pc stuff i had that was out of date. But thanks for your help BikerEcho :)

Biker has it right. All TV/monitor have a "native" resolution for best readability.

The blurriness properly happens because you are using an unsupported resolution. Your TV is a 720P TV.
It's time for an upgrade my friend.

If his tv is 720p that's HD and if he has a graffics card that supports HD i don't see any reason to buy other tv,unless he rather have 1080i which slightly better,but nowadays most providers won't provide in their chan more resolution then 720p,due compression chan.

Last edited:
1080p is a better resolution frank. He can either set the screen resolution lower until the screen is no longer blurred, or if he wants 1080p he'll have to buy another TV.

Back
Top Bottom