Laptop screen problem

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i have a problem with my laptop, i havent been on it for about 2 weeks, and when i opened it, my screen was pitch black, i couldnt see anything, i managed to connect the s-video on to the TV and it worked, ive tried downloading the drivers and installing them, but the screen was still black, i also tried the contrast and brightness, but still no luck. any help?
thanks in advance

There is usually a way on laptops to change the video out source (on-laptop LCD, exteral vga etc) that is accesed by pressing the "Fn" and 5 key. note that both of these could be different depending on what laptop you have.

I have seen cases where people tap this un-aware and can't get video because it changed the source. give it a try, and let me know.

celegorm said:
There is usually a way on laptops to change the video out source (on-laptop LCD, exteral vga etc) that is accesed by pressing the "Fn" and 5 key. note that both of these could be different depending on what laptop you have.

I have seen cases where people tap this un-aware and can't get video because it changed the source. give it a try, and let me know.

ya thats probably what it is, on my dell its "Fn" and "F8"

Back
Top Bottom