Laptop running hotter than usual?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So today, for some reason, my laptop is running hotter than it used to. I think it might have been doing it for a couple days.
My CPU runs about 80c with web browser, and my GPU runs about 90c.
Back then, my CPU wouldnt run higher than 50c with just the web browser, and the CPU will run about 60c.

I use Everest, and HWmonitor, they both seem to have the same temps when reading.

Nothing has changed, its always in the same position when i am at home. The temp in my room didnt change either. its the same temp. I have used compressed air to blow through the only fan (on bottom of laptop) for a few times, and blew through the vent a few times too. I did it about 3 times today.

Any help on whats causing it? I have closed almost every program except the ones to run window, and temp readers.

Thanks

yeah, thats how i knew the computer was getting hotter than usual.
No matter what i do, the laptop CPU or GPU goes higher than 105c as long as its on top of a binder where the fan can get airflow, but if its on a flat surface, it will shut itself down, even when i first got it.

and it think my laptop is getting a bit slower, it randomly lags for about a second or two.

Back
Top Bottom