Laptop - recomendations?

E

entity512

Hey, my sisters getting a laptop *sigh, me and my mum offered to build a shuttle but no*. Anyway, My mums going to buy this hunk of crap celeron dell with like 256 ram etc NOOOOOOO!. Well Im lookin for nice cheap Uk sellers for laptops..can you help me out Budget is like 500-650£

Yeha its ended, also it said it was refurbished! i wouldnt pay that much for somit like that, i have had lots of trouble with "Refurbished products" lol:p

Yep you could say that-But id rather be safe than sorry, and i wonder if you get warrenty? and wat if it comes and the screen is nackered, You have to send it all back waste posting and packaging costs and most importanly your time,where as if you go to a well know local computer shop, you get 12 Month warrenty and it is just up the road. So when i get my laptop i wont be looking @ ebay, and yeh i would rather pay a extra £350 as the saying goes
"Better Safe Than Sorry"

well ebays great! Me being a buyer and seller i trust it. As for the returns, itll be exactly the same from a shop. And id never buy a laptop form a shop, thats just stupidly costful!

I've had good luck with Ebay myself. Though I always buy older stuff, never tried such a new product such as this.

Speaking of which, how is Pakard Bell down there? We had some bad luck with them back in 95 or so, and they actually arn't even made around here anymore, but I saw quite a few when I was in London a few months back...

Well its not realy packard more HP now. Not even got 'HP' systems nO?

Back
Top Bottom