Laptop lists.

This is a laptop im lookin for, not a Desktop, and if that is a laptop, thats friggen badd ass.( i didnt know there could be a pentium M centrino, because i thought that pentiums and centrenos are different processors) But i need a laptop, that works well and will last a long time. And i dont need a good video card or anything like that. Tho the laptop from dell that im lookin at has 1.7 ghz pentium M, 1gb duel channel ram, 80gb hard drive, dosent say the rpm's, and a Ati mobility x300 64 mb video card, and im sure that could at least play cs:s

<EDIT> i take that back, it looks like this hard drive is a 7200rpm one.
<EDIT> shit, i dont know because it says this 80gb with rotational speed of 7200, avaliable on the 9300 (one im lookin at) and the XPS, but there is also an 80 gb hard dive that 5400rpm speed that is avaliable on every laptop model.....so wtf?

My sig is a laptop.

It's a Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo M3438G, but I did hear it's only available in Europe.

oh nice, please look at my second edit. and tell me what is up, also i can take a screen shot if you want at what i am looking at.

Back
Top Bottom