Laptop expert needed!

Laptopmaster2013

Beta member
long story short i recently pressed ctrl+alt+delete and closed a program to free up some space cause my computer was running slow and no i dont remember the name of the program. Unfortunately that end result was bad. Now whenever i start up my laptop it goes to this repair screen and takes 15 mins to fix the problem and even when it is done scanning for the problem it says error and and many other things i dont understand in computer language. and then for about 45 mins of wrestling with my patience, my laptop finally gives me permission to log on to my user name. I really dont understand whats going on here most problems i could fix on my own whatever this is only a Wiz could fix which is why i came here to the experts. Amature or not i believe that there is someone out there that can help me. I have a Windows 7 btw and it will cost me $200 to fix so yea... anyway Thanks for your time and GOD bless.

Last edited:
Sounds like you stopped a program that you shouldn't have and it caused your computer to shut down improperly. Have you tried shutting down and restarting after you have the option to log in. Windows can be fickle when it comes to shutting down.

so does the repair my computer scren stil appear when windows is starting press F8 to get into the safemode screen, once in safemode select option safemode with command prompt log in as normal to your username and you will see your username appear with a console box called the command prompt.

next

type the following command without quotes,

"sfc /scannow"

then press enter and see if it finds any errors if it does it will attempt to repair them and this might fix the problem on its own,

good luck let us know how you get on

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom