Which laptop to buy? Help please.

DavidBath

Beta member
Hello there. I am trying to buy a new, light, reliable, fast, great wi-fi/internet speed laptop with a 15" screen. Having used a Sony Vaio (just kept crashing), then bought a HP Envy 17" Screen - way too heavy I'm now just looking for any recommendations from some experts - yes you - as I am fed up with having to replace my laptop every 2 months.

Any assistance would be a God send and much appreciated. Thank you

PS I can't use a Mac either unfortunately.

Hey,

Welcome to the Forum.

Looks like me and you may be in the same boat.

Check out my thread here: http://www.computerforums.org/forums/hardware/new-laptop-220851.html#post12117788
I'm actually asking for advice on that there, but initially it looks like a brilliant Laptop for a brilliant price, it doesn't come with an operating system, which is good for me as I would only be looking to replace and Windows 8 crap that comes with a new laptop with Windows 7. And my only other down fall with it is the aesthetics, yes I know not important but is it too much to ask for good specs, good price and to look great?

What kind of budget do you have to spend?

My HP dv6205 has given me 7 years of reliable service. My G7 is somewhat new but it's the cat's meow. Does everything I want and a whole lot more. How you take care of a laptop is directly related to how long it will hold up.

Back
Top Bottom