Laptop Build

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
I built this from Dell.com. I was just wanting to know what you guys thought about it. What should I expect from it?

And please, no "you should have got this." Cause I already ordered it, and I am ok with the price and stuff.

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500, 2.2GHz, 800Mhz, 4M L2 Cache
2GB, DDR2, 667MHz 2 Dimm for Inspiron 1720
High Resolution, glossy widescreen 17.0 inch display (1920 x 1200)
256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8600
250G 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, English
Integrated 10/100 Network Cardand Modem, for Inspiron
8X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
Integrated High Definition Audio 2.0
Intel 3945 WLAN (802.11a/g) Mini Card
85 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery, Inspiron 1720

actually, thats pretty good. The graphics card is good, the processcor is good, ram is ok (3 gigs would be best, but its a laptop) but all in all its pretty good.

hahaha now you might laugh... idk if you will or not.

it was like 1700 usd i think.

my mom knew i needed a laptop for college since my old one broke...

the 1700 also includes a messenger carrying bag, and a wireless mouse... that was like 100 together.

also i got on of the dell care value plans which made it a tad bit more expensive.

it was regular like 2200, but i had a 500 off coupon for any 1399.99+.

For a powerful laptop like that, I don't think even the price is that high to be honest :)

Any idea how long the battery will last a charge if you use it sparingly? Or if you use it to do intensive tasks?

i dont know about the battery.

maybe i should look that up.

i upgraded it from like a 6 cell or something... it's "50% more power" than the standard one they give you.

I think they give you a 6 cell and your other choices are 2 six cells, 1 six cell + 1 nine cell, one 9 cell, or 2 nine cells.

not bad laptop but u should wipe the hd and install windows vista all over again cause my dell laptop i recently bought was freezing and was slow. it appears to be the unneeded software dell puts on and makes booting weird

i wouldn't be worried or regret what you've purchased. It's a kickass laptop! You will be happy with it!

Back
Top Bottom