Laptop Accersories Questions

A server than someone can build or rent and run as a machine dedicated to hosting a game. Rather than hosting the game from your own computer or someone else's who is attempting to play on that machine as well. It helps reduce lag among other things.

Thanks for all of the info guys. I also have an idea about using an Xbox 360 controller to play the game because I'm more familiar with a console controller. So basically I'm asking which do u think is better mouse and keyboard or an Xbox 360 controller?

Scratch that haha. Thinking about the death adder from razer is pretty cool.
Sry for edit.....

Thanks for all of the info guys. I also have an idea about using an Xbox 360 controller to play the game because I'm more familiar with a console controller. So basically I'm asking which do u think is better mouse and keyboard or an Xbox 360 controller?

Scratch that haha. Thinking about the death adder from razer is pretty cool.
Sry for edit.....

If you want to play it with an Xbox 360 controller.... Play it on the Xbox 360!

The PC version is going to suck without dedicated servers anyway, and I've always found FPS more intense on console anyway. Something about actually pulling a trigger ;)

I know the game will be a bit slower on the PC without dedicated severs, but as of now it will probably be 10 times faster than the Internet connection on my PS3. My PS3 Internet connections sucks really bad and I guess you could call me a "hardcore" multiplayer on Cod4 and Cod WaW. So the main reason I'm getting it on the PC is because of the Internet connection, which is excellent on my computer:D

Back
Top Bottom