Laptop at 70C

AOD

In Runtime
K so i just got a laptop out of no where from my mum :D she said 2 check it out cas she getting it off a friend from her work if it good i checked it out pretty good considering it like a year or more old (1.8ghz intel p4, 512mb ram, nvidia sumin 32mb XD lol laptop gpu's r so funny :D) and i was just checking out 2 see if some of my low spec games worked so i put Gunz Online (sum of u may not it if not it a free online game alright gfx nutin speccy like HL2 etc tho) and i just went it and played and when i got off the temp was at 70C! i dunno if this is high for a laptop and want 2 kno if it is :S if it is i'll open it up and check if all the fans are working properly etc it has two temp sens one was 40C and one was 70C and it idles at about 40C and small work like ie and stuff bout 50C is that high? or not?

Gunz online... good game, not for people with Broadband though!! anyway 70c is i'd say very high! depends where you put the laptop too. Some of the fans can be on the bottom so make sure its on a flat surface.

yeah i might check the fans but the fans aren't on full all the time so i might have 2 change sum settings for the fans or sumin i'll just mess round wit it for the time being try and get it at least below 60C

You might need as well to clen dust off there. It is much more crucial than you'd think

yea i'll do that sumtime i tried it again last night and it was about 55-60 while i was playing tho it was night so it would of been colder :D

Back
Top Bottom