Lagging in BF2

Alienownage

In Runtime
I put BF2 on my new comp...and it lags pretty bad in areas where alot of stuff is going on...my alienware never does...i heard BF2 was dual core ready and my graphics are better than my alienwares...what could be the problem?

all brandnew components... internet is working good im on cable...it might be cuz i only have 1 gig but idk

BF2 is probably the least optimized game on the market right now man. Since you only have 1 gig of ram your going to experience alot more lag then you other PC that had 2 gigs. Just go out and buy another gig and you'll never experience lag on that game again, maybe.

if your running BF2 maxed out, then yes, you need 2 gigs of ram. Having only 1 with maxed settings will cause lag and stuttering.

you'll want 2 gigs of ram, bf2 is one of the most demanding games available right now, it's one of the few games where you actually see an improvement after adding another gig of ram. try it out and tell us the results.

I'm a little late for the party...

But yea, what them guys up there said. Get another gig of memory. That game needs it to run smoothly. :D

Back
Top Bottom