KillMyMac.com - Why Macs Suck

celegorm said:
for what i like doing (gamming) macs suck. upgrade uptions are virtually non existant. however if that doesn't matter to you, macs are good.

that is your site?! nice....
have you EVER heard of the intel mac? have you EVER heard of being able to upgrade them? have you heard you can install windows on them? then be quiet.

borat_sagdiyev said:
have you EVER heard of the intel mac? have you EVER heard of being able to upgrade them? have you heard you can install windows on them? then be quiet.

Lol, that just reminded me of the Wii vs. PS3 video (you're the fat PS3 lady...)

borat_sagdiyev said:

yep. the mac mini can be overclocked and it's not hard to take apart and add memory to, the mac pro can be upgraded to 16GB RAM and has SLI and two dual core xeon processors which should be plenty for gaming. The only mac I see as hard to upgrade is the imac. The laptops are easily upgradable just as any other laptop, you take a cover off and add RAM to it, not that hard...

troy272 said:
yep. the mac mini can be overclocked and it's not hard to take apart and add memory to, the mac pro can be upgraded to 16GB RAM and has SLI and two dual core xeon processors which should be plenty for gaming. The only mac I see as hard to upgrade is the imac. The laptops are easily upgradable just as any other laptop, you take a cover off and add RAM to it, not that hard...

Ya great for gaming but what games are out for mac???

hascet said:
Ya great for gaming but what games are out for mac???

true but you can run windows on a mac and game in windows and use OS X for internet, multimedia or whatever else.

dude i know add another destruction option , run 10,000 volts through the mac and then see if it still works

dude thats not spam thats a freakin genius right there, you are a genius that was the funniest thing i have seen in a while

Back
Top Bottom